Free Supplier List


Dear Visitor,

So far, a couple companies (in the United States) have started to bitch that I made this supplier list. Their complaints are - it is bad for business because these suppliers compete directly or indirectly.

I however, do not give a crap.

This supplier list is for all of you people out there who need to find suppliers for soap ingredients, packaging, and really, anything else to make your business successful. No one will give you this information for free. It will take you hours of your life to find a comprehensive list like this.

So, this supplier list is for you business owners out there to use and enjoy. I probably will not be checking this blog very often. If you need to contact me with any questions, you can find me on my blog The Polyglot Experience.

Take Care Everyone!

PS ( to the person who keeps writing me - I am not the kind of person you want to fuck with. Just ask around. I am very good at humiliating people online. )

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments always welcome!